If you are participating in the Garden pathway, your week will look something like this:
- Read the weekly competencies.
- If needed, find content to learn about the weekly topic.
- Connect with others through the Connect area, Twitter, or other social networks.
- Create artifacts to prove your mastery of the competency (you can use the suggested activities in Canvas, find alternative assignments in the Activity Bank, or create your own).
- Submit links to artifacts in the appropriate areas in Canvas.
See the Neutral Zone each week for links to specific areas and tools.
If you are participating in the Stream pathway, your weeks will be much more structured. You can always visit the the Neutral Zone each week for links to specific areas and tools. For a preview of each week, see the links below:
We are also hosting several short Hangouts with many interesting people in the educational world. See the schedule of Hangouts for details on each weekly hangout: